Martha Makhetha is the Managing Director of the company. She has been involved in:
- Design and contract supervision of roads in Lesotho and various areas in South Africa.
- Maintenance of roads
- Budgeting and financial administration of funds allocated for road maintenance.
- The facilitation of community participation in a number of development projects
- Project management of labour-based construction of community facilities
- Construction management of community based projects in Gauteng
- Evaluation and monitoring of some of the Independent Development Trust Capital Subsidy Scheme projects and the Presidential Lead Projects
- Project management of sanitation co-ordination projects funded by the Department for International Development (UK)
- Project management of rural sanitation projects in six district municipalities in KwaZulu-Natal and three district municipalities in the Eastrn Cape.
- Project mangement of the Bucket Eradiction programme in Nelson Mandela Metro.
- Technical and project managemet assistance to the National Rainwater Harvesting project.